Monday, February 24, 2020

Recipe: Perfect My Milky Way | Our Channel Juice for Extra Energy

My Milky Way | Our Channel Juice for Extra Energy.

My Milky Way | Our Channel Juice for Extra Energy You can cook My Milky Way | Our Channel Juice for Extra Energy using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of My Milky Way | Our Channel Juice for Extra Energy

  1. You need 200 ml of air perasan jeruk.
  2. Prepare 2-3 buah of strawberry, iris kecil.
  3. You need 50 ml of susu kedelai.
  4. You need secukupnya of es batu (optional).
  5. Prepare of daun mint untuk hiasan (optional).

My Milky Way | Our Channel Juice for Extra Energy step by step

  1. Siapkan beberapa buah jeruk, belah 2 dan peras..
  2. Siapkan bahan utama sesuai keperluan...
  3. Siapkan blender / juicer..
  4. Masukkan air perasan jeruk, irisan strawberry dan susu kedelai..
  5. Blender hingga tercampur rata..
  6. Siapkan gelas saji. Tambahkan es batu (optional).
  7. Tuang jus ke gelas..
  8. Tambahkan daun mint sebagai hiasan (optional).
  9. “My Milky Way ala Our Channel” siap dinikmati....
  10. Energy Juice: My Milky Way | Our Channel https://youtu.be/emp21UZFvK8.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Recipe: Tasty Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread

Korean Cream Cheese Garlic Bread . It looks so good that I knew I had to recreate it the I decided to make the bread from scratch inst...